【About the handling of personal information】
Silk Road Partners (Rishta) (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility, and has established "Handling of Personal Information on Websites" as follows. When using this website, please fully understand this policy and provide your personal information if you agree with it.
・ Scope of handling of personal information
The handling of personal information will be applied when the customer purchases products, contacts us, subscribes to e-mail newsletters, etc. through our site. Personal information collected when customers use our site will be managed in accordance with the way of thinking regarding the handling of this personal information.
・ Purpose of use of personal information
We will use the personal information and order information (including information about your order history) collected from customers for the purposes specified in the following items in addition to the purpose of providing this service. You may. We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the provision of this service or the purposes specified below.
1. Providing our products and services and their after-sales services, and delivering newsletters
2. Cooperation with the questionnaire after purchasing our products
3. Information on events and campaigns held (sponsored, co-sponsored, sponsored) by the Company and shipping of prizes, etc.
4. When we provide information on products and services, request materials, and respond to inquiries.
5. Paperwork such as billing, collection, payment, etc.
6. In order for us to contact the customer separately and use it for the purpose for which we have obtained individual consent.
7. To create statistical data classified by customer's attributes (age, address, etc.)
・ About security management of personal information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will take reasonable safety measures against access control to personal information, restrictions on the means of taking out, unauthorized access, leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. In addition to taking measures, in the unlikely event that an accident related to personal information such as leakage occurs, we will promptly take appropriate measures including measures to prevent recurrence.
All employees recognize the importance of privacy, make rules regarding the storage and management of media containing the protection of personal information, and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
For personal information stored in the system, we will prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and manage access authority.
Accounts and passwords will be strictly managed so that they will not be leaked or lost.
For security, all of our websites are encrypted.
Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted at any time after a certain period of time has passed since the personal information was received.
・ Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties such as other businesses and individuals without the permission of the person. However, this does not apply in the following cases.
(1) When there is consent of the person to provide information
(2) When disclosure is requested by a public institution such as a government agency based on laws and regulations
(3) When disclosing personal information to business partners related to the operation of this site. However, in this case, the information to be disclosed is limited to the necessary range, and the disclosure destination is obliged to manage personal information by contract.
Cookies can identify your computer, but they cannot identify your own personal information unless you enter your personal information. You can disable the cookie function by changing the settings of the browser you use. However, due to this, you may be able to use all or part of the services on this site. Please note.
・ Other items to check regarding privacy on the Internet
Please be aware that if you voluntarily disclose your personal information on the Internet, such as a bulletin board, which is accessible to everyone, that information may be collected and used by other users.
If you publish your email address, you may receive unwanted messages based on the information posted there. You need to be aware that you are responsible for disseminating information.
・ Changes in the handling of personal information and notifications
The Company may change the content of the handling of this personal information without prior notice due to the business necessity of the Company, enforcement of new laws, revision of existing laws and other circumstances.
If there is a change, we will post it on this site and notify you.
If you wish to disclose, correct or delete, please contact us by phone or email.
In that case, please note that we will confirm your identity.
If you have any requests or questions regarding the handling of personal information, retained personal data, etc., please contact the "Business Name and Contact Information" in the notation regarding the Specified Commercial Transactions Law of this website.